Followers

Monday 7 November 2011

Challenge 2 - Pink, Purple and Green..

Yes folks, it's time for our next Challenge.. and I can't quite believe how fantastic the response was to our very first Challenge!! Thank you soooo much for playing along!

I would also like to say, on a personal note from me and Emma, a very big Thank you to those members of the Crafty Bloggers Network who came along to see us at the NEC at the weekend. It was lovely to put a face to a name!

The theme for this week's Challenge is
Pink, Purple and Green..

And the Design Team have been really busy creating their projects for you to see... Here they are. 

Gemma


Emma's cards



Nicola 

Michelle


Marleen


I will apologise for the lack of my personal card, I will upload it probably tomorrow.. as I've had a busy weekend down at the NEC with Docrafts, and haven't had a chance to get this one finished... *reminder to self - get yourself organised! lol*

You can enter as many times as you like, but please, no back linking.



6 comments:

  1. Love the new Layout of the blog, looks really good. Thanks to everyone joining in last week, amazing projects all way round. Looking forward to see this weeks entries xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Didn't realise that there was a blog challenge for the Crafty Bloggers. I will definitely be coming back to see the challenges :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ps just became a follower too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the colours chosen for this weeks challenge, had to dig my mica`s out.. Chrissieann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked the challenge of using specific colours so my entry is now in.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I made it! Will write more on my blog post later! Thanks for the challenge!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards from the DT, Thank you for another great challenge xx

    ReplyDelete